Thursday, February 11, 2016

Bridal Party Proposals

Hi everyone!
Long time, no blog post.  I know, I know, I plan on being more consistent with blogging.  It's one of my goals for 2016.  First off,  Happy New Year!  To catch you up-to-date with what I've been doing, I have been busy with work, studying for grad school and planning my wedding.  OMG!  I still can't believe that I'm getting married this year.  Speaking of wedding planning, I created some cute boxes that I made for my maid of honor and bridesmaids to ask them if they would be apart of my bridal party. 
Leave it up to good ol' Pinterest, to put unique ideas in your head!  I love coming up with different ways to gift items, so bridal party proposal boxes were right up my alley. 
Bridal party proposals are a cute way of asking your close girlfriends will they be apart of the most important day of your life..  Instead of calling them to ask, I decided that they would love getting a unexpected box.  You can create your box however you want.  I decided to go with a pink and girly theme.  Everything in my box was purchased at my favorite store Target.  I'll post the boxes that I made, now that my girls have received theirs. 












I added nail polish to the boxes I had to mail because I didn't want to take the chance of the champagne bottle breaking.








Cute cards I added with a special note I wrote on the inside.
I'm so happy I got to see two of my girls open their boxes in front of me. 

P.S. I have my own small business creating boxes like these as well as custom baskets.  For more information email, JasminesCreations1@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment