Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nature Box

Hi beauties! I know I've been gone for a while, but I'm back with a new post.

Nature Box is a monthly subscription box of healthy snacks.  Now, I've been struggling with my fitness and health journey and when I saw the different YouTube reviews on this, I knew it would be something that I would love. Unlike any other subscription based websites that I have been a member of, Nature Box is going to benefit me more and I know I'm not going to waste the product.

Every month you can choose up to five different healthy snacks for $19.95 a month.  You can also add additional snacks onto your order for $3.00 each.  My first box was a success! I loved everything and it's nice to have these snacks, so when I want something during the day, I can grab a healthy snack rather than a cookie or bag of chips.  I was sent the Toasted Sesame Stix, Vanilla Macaroon Granola, Whole Wheat Strawberrry Figgy Bars, Pistaschio Power Clusters, Cashew Power Clusters and the Mocha Almond Bar.  Also, if you have any dietary restrictions, Nature Box has options for you, such as Vegan, Lactose- Free and Gluten Free.  Make sure you check out Nature Box.  I have a $10 off code for your first box, check it out below.











Use code B6Q4-4TC to get $10 off your first box.










No comments:

Post a Comment