Monday, September 10, 2012

My Fall Fashion Inspiration

As we all know Fall is right around the corner. The leaves falling and changing colors and cool nights with hot apple cider or hot chocolate. Besides all these things my most favorite part about Fall is of course, the fashion!!! I love leggings with chunky sweaters and boots. That's literally my fall wardrobe. I've been inspired by a lot of looks on Pinterest and there are some looks that I would love to rock!  Check out the pics below on some pieces I'm digging!



                            I am lusting over leather leggings.  Pic via thepinkpeonies.com


 
Adore this utility jacket.  A nice classic wardrobe piece. Pic via emersonfry.tumblr.com
 
 
 
A classic trench coat is a must for the Fall!  Pic via inthecitywithcrystalin.com
 
 
 
I'm loving this peplum trend.  I think it flatters all body types.  Pic via songofstyle.blogspot.com
 
 
Any type of riding boots will do, but I adore these Tory Burch boots!  Pic via toryburch.com
 
 
 
Dark skinnies jeans are a must for a pop of color with neutrals.  Pic via pinkpistachio.com
 
 
I've been a fan of Coach since grade school and I have numerous Coach bags.  I love that Coach is bringing back the classics with the Legacy Collection and they come in all colors.  I really want this Legacy leather penny shoulder bag.  Pic via coach.com
 
 
 
Ok, I've been wanting a faux fur (I've never been into real fur) vest since last winter, so I'm determined to get one this year.  Pic via southernpiphi.tumblr.com
 
 
 
What clothing items are a must have for your Fall wardrobe?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment